CWB has three main goals:
- To bring together and empower local communities through cricket;
- To use sport (cricket) as a way of delivering social and health development messages;
- To spread cricket through coaching children, and teaching adults how to coach.
Working in partnership with key developmental organisations, the relevant British High Commissions and the International Cricket Council (ICC), we follow a simple, 3 stage, sports development structure to try to ensure a sustained program of social development and cricket through:
- Coach education, to facilitate and enable delivery post project team visit;
- Coaching delivery in schools and community youth organisations during and post projects supported by local coaches trained on project;
- Application of effective monitoring and evaluation to continue to develop our overall program delivery, ensuring that it is relevant and effective in the communities we deliver in.
For more information on the charity visit the website – www.cricketwithoutboundaries.com